Thursday, May 31, 2012

Class Project

I learned that being a 8th grader is not as fun as i thought it would be.the only good part about being a 8th grader was Mr.Muller. Mr.Muller was my favorite thing about 8th grade well there something else to but i’m not saying it be-cuz people would be all up in my business.but 8th grade was a kinda fun year i’ve seen better but that one thing made it the best year.the best thing about this year was me staying outta trouble at least trying to.i made it to the first part of the 3rd quarter  without getting in trouble but i don’t call it getting in trouble for hugging my girlfriend the only reasons i got in trouble is because they don’t like use at all but i don’t care it’s my life i’ll do what i want with it.im surpised i lasted this long because this was not my year with teachers i only liked Mr.Muller he’s cool and he understands unlike other people.i learned dont ever go to hanes mall theres to many crazy people there.i have had my better days but not in 8th grade there has been some really bad one but i got over them.if teachers wouldn’t be so bad sometimes i would have had the best time in 8th.if the teachers calm down everybody would be having fun.i didnt miss that many days cuz i wanna get outta kms i dont like this school at all theres allways drama so try and stay out of it thats the best advice i can give a 7th grader.but yeah this year was pretty fun other then some teaher problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment